Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brrrrr!

It's cold, dark, raining, did I say cold? It is the perfect weather for eating something warm in front of the TV. But before I do so, there is something that I have been craving since the first drop of rain. Hot Chocolate.



I've always used the powder mix and always the Cadbury ones. This time I picked up something different,

It is as good as they claim for it to be.

This mix has skimmed milk powder in it, so all you need to do is add 4 spoons of the mix to hot water. Stir until you see the bubbles. Yes, it is all about the bubbles. Imagine the best hot chocolate mug, but instead of the foamy bit on top, you have a bubbly chocolaty foam (that when cool you could eat with a spoon).

The Areo instant hot chocolate was the perfect thing for me to have while it rained as I wrapped myself in the throw watching reruns of SSeinfeld.


Totally recommended, enjoy it while it's still cold outside.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment