Wednesday, January 12, 2011

on New Year's Day

On Jan 1st, 2011, the day I was supposed to begin writing about food, cooking and eating, I was busy celebrating the new year and meeting friends evey hour of the day. Towards the end of the day, we met at Cafe Ceramique, a place where you choose an item and colours and the staff there bring over the chosen colours and brushes & you just paint away!

So why is this coming up here? I felt bad about ditching my promise on day 1 and decided to make something food/kitchen related. Not sure what the real name of this thing is, I've been refering to it as cutlery holder.

3 hours of flowers drawing (and a week later aftering being baked), I share with you my cutlery holder.

So excited that on the day I went to collect this I made a matching napkin holder, will post a picture once it's ready - and I might go back to make matching salt & pepper shakers ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment