Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Breakfast for dinner

Nothing healthier (I believe) than having a breakfast dish for dinner. Few days ago I bought Grape Tomatoes, which are slightly smaller than Cherry Tomatoes (shown below),


I've had this dish while staying at a friend's place in London. Her mom would make us breakfast every day (whether or not we are awake and whether or not we decide to have breakfast at home). With an attempt to recreate what I've enjoyed, let me share with you how to make this easy eggs breakfast/dinner dish



Heat some Olive Oil, add the tomatoes and move them around for a bit (I didn't cut them). Beat some eggs and season with salt & black peppers, then add to the tomatoes in the pan. I've placed cheese slices and dry thyme then covered for few minutes (4-5) until the eggs were cooked.



You could easily cut this into slices and serve with bread


With no cutting or preparations required, this can be made in 8 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment