Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another Chocolate Mousse?

After the last chocolate mousse I made, I still had a pack of chocolate chips. So I thought I'd try to make it again (just to check if it was really easy or it the beginners luck was present that day)

After repeating the same steps successfully,  I felt like I had to jazz it up a bit. Why not try to make it with white chocolate? although we didn't have cooking white chocolate, I melted the normal bars and crossed my fingers and hoped it works! and it did!


And some in small wine glasses to be packed for the Game Night



All I need to do now is:
  • To incorporate mousses into cakes
  • To try non-chocolate mousses
  • To try mousses with eggs
An by doing so (successfully) I can close the mousses chapter for now!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment